Extended Deadline for Submission of Full Papers for Conference KOD 2021 (April 4th)
MACHINE AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
10 - 12 June 2021, Novi Sad, Serbia
The 11th International Conference on Machine and Industrial Design in Mechanical Engineering (KOD 2021) will be held in University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Technical Sciences in Novi Sad, Serbia on June 10 – 12, 2021.
The basic goals of this conference are:
- to assemble famous investigators and practitioners from faculties, scientific institutes and different enterprises or other organizations,
- to enable the presentation of new knowledge and exchange of practical experience in mechanical and graphical engineering, industrial design and shaping, product development and management,
- to propose theoretically developed and practically tested solutions for improving the quality of products in mechanical engineering in order to achieve the highest possible position in the international market.
Authors are kindly asked to submit the original full version of their papers as PDF file, having at least 6 but no more than 8 pages in Springer format, via the OCS Springer system:
Authors must adhere to the conference written paper format. Please, when preparing the paper, use given KOD 2021-Springer template that can be also downloaded at www.kod.ftn.uns.ac.rs.
Deadline for uploading the paper is April 4th, 2021.
The number of papers is limited. One person can sign three papers at the most, but only one paper as the first author.
SITUATION WITH COVID-19 IN SERBIA
Persons from the Republic of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of Bulgaria, the Republic of Northern Macedonia, Montenegro and Hungary can enter the Republic of Serbia and they do not need laboratory test.
Persons coming to the Republic of Serbia from all other countries are allowed to enter the Republic of Serbia only if they have a negative RT-PCR test for SARS -CoV-2, not older than 48 hours, issued by the reference laboratory of the country from which they come, i.e. from which they enter the Republic of Serbia.
COVID-19 STATUS UPDATE
We will be as flexible as we can to allow delegates to switch registration types between "on-site" and "online," depending on their circumstances, up to 30 days before the conference.
We monitor the ever-changing COVID-19 situation and make decisions based on the latest guidelines given by countries & health agencies.
Due to unforeseen circumstances regarding COVID-19 outbreak we will adapt our activities and prepare ourselves for one of the following scenarios:
1) There will be no restrictions at the global level - everyone will physically participate at the conference as usual. We are hoping for this scenario considering the tradition of plenary work during the conference as well as attractive and lively stand-up poster presentations promoting vivid discussion and maintaining the positive spirit during the conference, which is already a recognizable trademark that ensures our colleagues return each time.
2) There will be travelling restrictions in some countries - for such participants online presentations will be organised.
3) In a worst-case scenario, if most of the participants will not be able to attend the conference, an online KOD conference will be organised. If the online scenarios occur, we will offer special reduced participation fees to the participants.
KOD 2021 Conference Chair
Prof, PhD, Eng. Milan RACKOV
Prof, PhD, Eng. Radivoje MITROVIĆ
Prof, PhD, Eng. Maja ČAVIĆ
KOD 2021 - Faculty of Technical Sciences
21000 Novi Sad, Serbia
Trg Dositeja Obradovica 6
fax: +381 21 6350 592
tel: +381 21 485 2358; +381 64 153 22 67